Many MMs want to have a good figure and worry that strength training will make themselves a muscular girl. Therefore, exercise weight loss will try to avoid strength training. In fact, due to the hormones in women, it is difficult for women to gain muscles in strength training. Performing strength training and exercising muscles can increase the basal metabolic rate, help fat loss, and at the same time make the muscles more lined and make people more fit. Therefore, MMs do not have to worry about strength training making themselves "strong".
So, what actions can women do if they want to lose weight through strength training? Below, the editor recommends 8 classic exercises for female fitness.
1. Standing position, hands drooping naturally, feet together, knees can be slightly bent.
2. Squat slowly until your hands touch the ground. Keep your hands on the ground and push your legs straight back. Then bend your elbows and move your body down and up again, doing a normal push-up.
3. With the legs back, the upper body is upright, and the standing position is restored, and then repeat the movement.
Dumbbells raised horizontally
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
2. Open both hands to both sides of the body, slightly bend the elbows, and both hands are on the same horizontal line.
3. Raise the arms to the top of the head along the sides of the body, the arms can be slightly bent. Then, slowly lower it along the sides of your body. Repeat the action.
Dumbbell weight pedal step
1. Hold 8-10 pound dumbbells in both hands and stand facing the pedals. Step on the pedal with your left leg, straighten your left leg to stand, keep your body straight, tighten your hips, and extend your right leg backwards.
2. Retract the right leg and lower the body until the toe of the right foot touches the ground, lower the left leg and return to the original position. Alternate your legs 10-15 times.
Barbell bench press
1. Lie on your back on the bench press, holding a barbell, with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders, and your elbows bent at 90 degrees. The chest, two forearms and the barbell form a rectangle.
2. Slowly push the barbell to a high point, and then slowly lower the barbell. When lowering, touch the barbell lightly on the chest, then press, and repeat the action about 10 times.
1. Go to the stand, put your arms under the barbell, cross your arms, raise your elbows, and use your hands to hold the barbell to control it.
2. Lift the barbell from the bracket, take a step back, let your feet separate, and maintain your balance.
3. Bend your knees and squat until your thighs are lower than parallel to the ground. During the squat, keep your head up and your back straight. Then slowly return to a standing position. Repeat the action.
Flat Dumbbell Fly
1. Lie on your back on a flat bench press, hold dumbbells in each hand, palms facing each other, and push up until your arms are straight and supported above your chest.
2. Drop the dumbbells in both hands parallel to both sides, bend your elbows slightly, drop the dumbbells until you feel the muscles on both sides of your chest have a full stretch, and drop your upper arms below the level of your shoulders. When the dumbbell drops, take a deep breath. Exhale while holding the bell and lifting it back to the original position. Repeat the action.
Supine back support
1. Lie on your back with your hands behind your back on a slightly higher stool, your feet on a lower stool, and the rest of your body hanging in the air.
2. Exhale, relax your shoulders, slowly bend your elbows, and sink your body as much as possible (especially sink your hips), pause for 2-3 seconds, then inhale, stretch your arms and support your body to restore. Do it again.
Lie on your back
1. Lie on your back with your legs bent at 90 degrees and cross your chest.
2. Try to reach the knee with your chin. Contract your abdomen and keep your chest close to your knees. Do 10-15 at a time.
Key Words：Exercise Bike Series、Exercise Stepper Series、Abdominal Trainer Series